Product Description & Reviews
Stratford Ultra-Thin Feather-Light Ceiling Tiles are unlike any ceiling tile you're ever seen... or felt. When you take them out of the box you'll be surprised by the minimal weight of their Ultra-Thin construction. Ceilume Stratford tiles are formed from a thin sheet of vinyl that is only .013" thick - about the thickness of a business card. But the Stratford's geometric design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install. The Stratford White Ultra-Thin Feather-Light Ceiling Tiles are not at all like the old mineral fiber tiles you're used to seeing, and that's a good thing! They don't generate dust, they're unaffected by moisture, they don't harbor mold, and they're easy to cut. Their white finish is bright, pure, and easy to clean. Place them in your ceiling grid and you'll be thrilled by the way the Stratford improves the look of your room. Made throughout from durable 0.013" thick virgin vinyl material, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode or be effected by water or humidity and they resist mold, mildew and bacteria
Features & Highlights
- Impact resistant ceiling tiles are 2 ft. x 4 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 47.75 in.) and each panel covers a 8 sq. ft. area
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, IAPMO recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 International Building Code and FDA compliant for food preparation areas
- GREENGUARD Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools and fully recyclable
- Each case contains 10 individual ceiling tiles that covers 80 sq. ft.
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips for can light openings, etc.
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||26 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.