Product Description & Reviews
Durahold Plus is the original non slip rug pad and the best for all hardwood and hard floors! Durahold's patented needle-punched synthetic fiber construction prevents decomposition and shredding, minimizing mildew and odors even if damp. Thermal-set ridges on the upper surface, in an exclusive pattern of chevrons, running in multiple directions, enables the pad to grip the rug more effectively and prevents lateral motion in ANY direction. Durahold's backing is made of superior natural rubber formulation in a new, exclusive hexagonal "tire tread" pattern, puts more real rubber in actual contact with any bare floor, no matter how slippery, and provides the highest degree of non-slip traction. For the best in rug and floor protection, use Durahold plus rug pad. Order comes with RPFL(TM) Rug and Pad Care Guide, copyright 2011.
Features & Highlights
- One of the only non slip rug pads to carry a U.S. Patent. Durahold Plus contains a textured felt surface to hold the rug and a 100% natural rubber lower surface with a patented design to grab to the floor.
- Durahold prevents slipping and does not contain adhesives that can harm or stick to any hard floor
- Actual size 10' square, for free custom cutting see product description
- Durahold Plus does not contain chemicals so it does not out-gas and it contributes to LEED, certified for a greener environment. It is mold, mildew and moth resistant.
- Durahold Plus is proudly made in the USA and is .25 inches thick for hardwood, wood, tile, marble, concrete, vinyl, laminate and heated floors.
|Item Weight:||30 pounds|
|Item Size:||120 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||30 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.