#2 Traditional Absinthe Fountain, 4 Spout
#2 Traditional Absinthe Fountain, 4 Spout by Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home at Wow In The Details. MPN: 1304. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This four spout fountain is a reproduction of vintage 19th century Belle Epoque absinthe fountain. The lid is adorned with the classic ''pineapple''
Absinthe fountains were mostly used in high-end bars because of their expensive price tag. They were brought to the table, where the customer would prepare the absinthe himself. Absinthe fountains were (and still are) the preferred way to prepare absinthe, as one can perfectly control the rate of water. But unfortunately due to accidents, very few fountains have survived intact with its original glass bowl.
Features & Highlights
- Accommodates 1 to 4 glasses.
- Stands 20.75" tall (with lid) with approx. 8.75" under spouts for glasses.
- Metallic plating over heavy brass and mouth-blown, clear glass bowl.
- Bowl holds approx. 9 cups (2.1 liters) of water.
- Instructions and history of absinthe included.
|Manufacturer:||Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home|
|Brand:||Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home|
|Publisher:||Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home|
|Studio:||Bonnecaze Absinthe & Home|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 9.6 x 9.6 inches|