Beveled edges are produced on specialty machinery at various widths dependent on glass thickness. They are suitable for mirrors, furniture, feature and decorative panels. With our high tech beveled glass products, a beautiful and decorative touch can be added to mirrors, tabletops, glass panels in doors and feature mirror walls and panels. Tempered glass is a safety glass , it is 3-5 times stronger than annealed glass .
Features & Highlights
- 36" inch round clear glass table top, high quality safety glass table top
- Recommended for: office tables, lobby tables, business meeting tables , dining tables, kitchen tables, desk , patio table or a coffee table
- Available sizes : 12", 14", 18", 20", 22", 23" ,24",25", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40", 42", 48", 60"
- Clear glass processed to be as close to perfect as possible through a curing process yields no air bubbles
- Tempered finished, edge work 1" beveled
|Manufacturer:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Brand:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Publisher:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Studio:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Item Weight:||44.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||49 pounds|
|Package Size:||39 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fab Glass and Mirror, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4300511, ean: 0073161056803,
Our patented two-piece slipcovers offer a semi-custom look with separate seat cushion cover and elastic corners. Soft fabric makes for a comfortable feel that transforms your old furniture into new. The stretch fabric with mini dot texture design add...
mpn: B00WSTDNVE, ean: 0701413499329,
Emart Wedding Banquet Spandex White Chair Covers • Widely used in daily rite and ceremonious events such as wedding, banquet, party, meeting or other occasions. • Made from polyester and spandex, which make the covers wrinkle resist, durable but...