Product Description & Reviews
This is our "work-horse" candle. Use alone, in a candle holder or lantern. It measures about 6-inches in height and about 2-3/4 inches in diameter. All Firefly Pillar Candles use a 3.6mm cotton wick (included). Replacement wicks are available on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUX3KJA. Additional wicks and collars are also available on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PUQE67C This glass pillar candle is the largest of the set and delivers a burn time of approximately 6 hours per ounce using Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil. Results May Vary. Its design is beautifully clean and crisp, an alternative to wax pillar candles. This candle will fit nicely into a contemporary or traditional setting. It is made of borosilicate glass which is sturdy yet elegant. We suggest using unscented Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil or Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil for the best performance. These two fuels are also available with Citronella Lantern Oil which will help deter bugs. NEVER use any type of vegetable oil. Always use in a ventilated area and make sure the flame is not close to any solid material. You can easily create colored lamp oil by using Firefly lamp oil dye. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NJ69X4Q
Features & Highlights
- Our 6-Inch Tall, Hand-Blown Refillable Glass Pillar Candle is the Tallest of Our Line of Liquid Pillar Candles. The Diameter is Approximately 2-3/4 Inches Wide and Uses a 3.6mm Wick (included). This candle is also available as part of a gift set of 3 candles - Search on Amazon for Firefly Pillar Candles Gift Set. See the Photos for a Size Comparison.
- A Firefly Pillar Candle will a Last Lifetime. It will look Beautiful Forever in the Interior of Your Home. No More Worries About Wax Dripping All Over Your Dining Table.
- Use as a Candle Centerpiece and Place Berries and Greens Around the Base for a Festive Look and Feel.
- FUEL NOT INCLUDED. The Glass Pillar Candle Holds About 18 Ounces of Lamp Oil. We suggest filling it 3/4 full; that would be about 13 ounces. You can Estimate a Burn Rate of About 6 hours per Ounce of Fuel when Using Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil Results May Vary.
- We Suggest Using Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil or CLEAN Lamp Oil (longer lasting) as it is Clean Burning and Unscented. You May Also Want to Use Colored Lamp Oil or Color it Yourself with our 3-Pack of Lamp Oil Dyes. Both Fuel and Dyes are Available Separately on Amazon.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.4 x 7.8 x 7.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.