Product Description & Reviews
Description This is an ancient and natural therapy that has been passed down by many civilizations. It uses the slight pressure generated by the combustion (the principle of siphon) and the movement of the flame to make the air vibrate, to achieve the effect of massaging the eardrum, and to create a warm feeling in the ear.Made from 100% Natural Beeswax - Burnt smoke and ash are the least compared to candles made from other materials (such as paraffin), each hand-made candle can burn for up to 10 minutes..
Features & Highlights
- Made from 100% Natural Beeswax - Burnt smoke and ash are the least compared to candles made from other materials (such as paraffin), each hand-made candle can burn for up to 10 minutes.
- Physiotherapy Effects - Help relieve chronic headaches, sinus conditions, allergies, dizziness, and mild hearing loss due to excessive accumulation of earwax, allowing you to relax
- Warm and Soothing - No added chemicals, the natural aroma of beeswax that burns when burning, helps soothe the nerves, relax the body, and achieve the best physical therapy experience
- Easy to operate - The ear candle itself has a silver safety sign that means stopping the burning of the candle, as long as the combustion reaches that position and the flame is extinguished. Be careful not to let the candle burn to the position below the silver mark to avoid injury.
- Safety Reminder - When using the ear candle, it is best to be accompanied by someone. When you use the ear candle, it is best to blow it off and then remove it. Need to use a tray or a towel pad near your ear to avoid burning burns on your face causing burns
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.