Product Description & Reviews
Mister-MINI humidifiers operate by dispersing a fine mist into the warm air supply duct of your heating system. The water is evaporated by the warm air from the furnace and carried into your home by the furnace air flow. The result is improved indoor air quality and increased comfort. The Mister-MINI humidistat and built-in temperature switch automatically control the operation of the humidifier to ensure that the proper amount of humidity is achieved. The built-in temperature switch prevents operation if the temperature in the warm air duct is not high enough to ensure effective evaporation. The universal humidistat, installed either on the wall or in the cold air return duct, turns on the unit when the humidity level in the home is below the set-point.
Features & Highlights
- Capacity Output: 12.5 Gallons Per Day @ 60 PSI
- Fast & Easy Installation: Mounts directly to the duct in only a 3.125" x 3.125" opening
- Push-To-Lock Fittings: Water connections are easy and provide simple, worry free operation
- Tilt-out Nozzle Assembly: Ensuring simplified maintenance by allowing quick access to the key parts of the unit
- Compact Construction: The unit is small enough to fit into areas where larger humidifiers won't
|Item Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.96 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.