Anno Domini Garden Sundial Hanging Ring
Anno Domini Garden Sundial Hanging Ring by SHEPHERD'S WATCH LTD at Wow In The Details. MPN: ANNO DOMINI. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Specs: Calibrated for 40 degrees of latitude. If you are close to 40 degrees latitude, your reading should be within +5 or -5 minutes.
- Calibrated for 40 degrees of latitude.
- If you are close to 40 degrees latitude, your reading should be within +5 or -5 minutes.
- Styled with a Terracotta-red earthenware and a distinctively Medieval patina.
- Comes with an adjustable sliding gnomon made from bronze.
- Comes with a hemp rope.
Features & Highlights
- KEEP TRACK OF THE TIME - When correctly aligned, a bead of light will be clearly visible in the middle of the inside of the dial, allowing you to tell the time. SET the gnomon based on the actual calendar date
- A NEAT GARDEN DECORATION - Hang the Anno Domini by its hemp rope and adjust it so that, using the pull of gravity, sunlight will shine directly into and straight through the "gnomon hole" and fall on the inside of the dial.
- COOLER THAN A WATCH - You won't need any batteries for this time-reader! Set up an accurate time-reading on this sun dial using the help of a clock and continue to rely on the Hanging Sundial Ring for knowing what time it is.
- LEARN HOW TO MEASURE - By measuring and calculating your deviations, you can quickly learn how to get an accurate reading with your garden sundial by making any necessary mathematical adjustments.
- CREATE A SCIENCE LESSON - This useful little dial can provide you with a unique lesson plan to teach your students on how to read and calculate time based on the direction of the Sun.
|Brand:||SHEPHERD'S WATCH LTD|
|Part Number:||ANNO DOMINI|