Product Description & Reviews
Specifications:This daisy-shaped time piece projects a digital clock display against colorful nature images on any ceiling or wall. Twin pivoting lenses project up to the feet away to create images up to 4 feet wide! 12/24 hour clock displays the month, date, yete and day of the week, and also features a built-in audible alarm.This clock requires 3 "AAA" batteries. An optional AC power(not included) may also be used. Alkaline batteries are recommended. The method how to really close the alarm. 1. The large alarm off button just resets the alarm when it it buzzing while leaving it on to go off again on the following day.2.Tap the "Alarm Set" button. Once you are in Alarm set mode, the Up arrow button toggles the alarm. If you see something that looks like this ((.)) to the right of the alarm time, the alarm is on. Tap the Up button again to turn the alarm off. Projector :Includes 4 colorful scenes. Color: blue and white.Size:7"x5.5"x3.9".Material: plastic. Power: 3 * AAA batteries or OUTPUT DC 5V,500mA AC Adapter(not included) .Package Content:1 x LED Projector Alarm Clock.1 x English Instruction Manual.
Features & Highlights
- Two power supply modes: Three AAA batteries and OUTPUT DC 5V,500mA AC Adapter
- Projects fun images and digital clock onto ceiling or wall(can do your own design images), Includes 4 colorful scenes
- Images can be focused by rotating the projection lenses in the back of the daisy, rotate the top of the lenses for easy visibility of the time and image projection
- The clock projection will automatically shut off after 2 minutes of inactivity if using battery power(8 hours if using AC Adapter)
- The image projection will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity if using battery power(8 hours if using AC Adapter)
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.