Product Description & Reviews
We listened. Our customers said they wanted Firefly Eucalyptus Tiki Torch Fuel in a bulk, 5-gallon container. It is now available. The 5-gallon container is great for restaurants, resorts and folks that use a lot of oil. You will be able to fill up those tiki torches in no time flat and keep your customer happy that the fuel you burn is odorless and produces less soot and smoke. (independent tests were done). The containers are stackable and an easy-pour spigot is included. You will smell a slight, pleasant scent of Eucalyptus which will keep the bugs away. In our experience, Eucalyptus Oil outperforms Citronella as a more effective bug deterrent. Firefly torch fuel will last indefinitely in a sealed container. Beyond the fact this is the next generation in tiki torch fuel, all Firefly Fuels use commercial-style bottles and there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity. REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel. One more thing, our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
Features & Highlights
- Burns 30% LONGER than Traditional Tiki Torch Oil. Wick heights were low for maximum burn and minimal smoke/soot. Results will vary. Actually, our results were even better than stated.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Base Tiki Torch Fuel. You will smell a hint of Eucalyptus, but the bugs can too which keeps them away. Based on customer feedback, we've been told the Eucalyptus actually does a better job of keeping the bugs away than Citronella.
- Independent Lab Tests Show Less Smoke and Soot. NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Preferred Fuel by Tiki Torch Manufacturers
- An Easy-Pour Spigot is Included.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Color:||Eucalyptus Oil Formula|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||37.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 10.9 x 10.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Michael Aram
mpn: 160729, ean: 0790824072917,
When the candle is long gone, you will be left with a beautiful holder. Michael Aram Signature Scents are weightless, subtle and universal yet exubera...
By Dura Heat
mpn: DFA75T, ean: 0787683527290,
This 75,000 BTU portable kerosene forced air heater by Dura Heat features a heavy duty ceramic ignitor, built-in thermostat, auxiliary power outlet, f...