Product Description & Reviews
Buy in bulk. 5 Gallons of Paraffin Lamp Oil is now available in a super cool, easily transportable container. Our restaurant and resort customers demanded this product. The fuel will last indefinitely if properly stored in a closed container. This fuel can be used indoors our outdoors. An easy-pour spigot is included. Firefly Simply Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Cadillac of fuel for tiki torches, oil lamps & lanterns, and oil candles. I'd like to give you some tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. IMPORTANT: You can get even the purist fuel to smoke if you use it improperly. 1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn't need to dishwasher clean but you certainly don't want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke. 2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly. 3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel. Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil will solidify at the freezing point of 32 degrees. It will turn to liquid again above 32 degrees without harm to the fuel. One more thing, our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
Features & Highlights
- This is the Cadillac of Paraffin Lamp Oil. Firefly Brand is the best performing we have found - Odorless & Smokeless - Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below. We believe in providing as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision. An easy-pour spigot is included.
- Manufacturers of High-Quality Tiki Torches Recommend Using a Top-Shelf Paraffin Lamp Oil for the Best Performance. Soot is also another consideration. Paraffin Lamp Oil is as clean burning and sootless as you can get. That's why it is recommended for indoor use.
- As for Oil Lamps and Lanterns, Firefly Brand Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Perfect Choice if Odorless, Sootless and Smokeless Performance is High on Your List. Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below for additional information.
- For Use in Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles. Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Some Tips on How to Achieve the Best Performance - 1) Don't Mix Different Fuels. 2) Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Wick. 3) Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||35.71 pounds|
|Package Weight:||35.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.8 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Firefly, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: C6108, ean: 0675222230698,
Aladdin Lamps from The Aladdin Mantle Lamp Company are Kerosene Hurricane Mantle oil lamps that are still regarded as the best available.The principle of the Aladdin lamp burner is to produce a blue flame (virtually 100 % combustion) for maximum heat output. This heat causes the mantle to incandesce due to its unique chemical composition and properties. The Aladdin emits approximately 2500 BTUs of heat per hour. The Aladdin lamp emits 60 candlepower of white light-No pumping-No noise-No
mpn: tf-5-c, ean: 0859064003461,
We listened. Our customers said they wanted Firefly Citronella Tiki Torch Fuel in a bulk, 5-gallon container. It is now available. The 5-gallon container is great for restaurants, resorts and folks that use a lot of tiki torch oil. You will be able to fill up those tiki torches in no time flat and keep your customer happy that the fuel you burn is odorless and produces less soot and smoke. (independent tests were done). The containers are stackable and an easy-pour spigot is included. Firefly