In 1952 Queen Elizabeth II ascended to her throne, capturing the imaginations of an entire generation who looked to her as a symbol of a bright and shining future. Now this magnificent Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Collector Plate celebrates the coronation of Her Royal Highness, Princess Elizabeth, showcasing acclaimed photographer Cecil Beaton's official coronation portrait as its centerpiece. A Bradford Exchange exclusive, it is an elegant tribute you're sure to display with pride.This impressively sized Diamond Jubilee commemorative collector plate is crafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain®. Two smaller portraits of the Queen are showcased on either side of the coronation portrait. A delicate 22K gold filigree pattern encircles the images, while twin bands of 22K gold and a gleaming platinum floral garland border the plate. A FREE deluxe, satin-line presentation box is included. This extraordinary Diamond Jubilee plate is a once-in-a-lifetime royal keepsake, but the edition is limited to 2,012 worldwide, so don't delay! Order now!
- A delicate 22K gold filigree pattern encircles the images, while twin bands of 22K gold and a gleaming platinum floral garland border the plate
- Arrives in a FREE deluxe, satin-line presentation box
- Edition limited to 2,012 worldwide, so order now!
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 11-7/8" in diameter; 30 cm in diameter
Features & Highlights
- A once-in-a-lifetime royal keepsake, this magnificent Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Collector Plate is available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- An extraordinary tribute to the reign of Great Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, this commemorative collector plate showcases acclaimed photographer Cecil Beaton's official coronation portrait as its centerpiece, superbly reproduced in vivid color and detail
- This collectible Diamond Jubilee plate is crafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain®
- Two smaller portraits of the Queen are showcased on either side of the coronation portrait; one taken during the Queen's Silver Jubilee year, and the other featuring the Queen in her famous "wattle" dress
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
|Manufacturer:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Publisher:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Studio:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Item Weight:||2.22 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bradford Exchange, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.