Product Description & Reviews
Why choose a ComfyDown Pillow Insert?Add flair and comfort to your home with this new ComfyDown plump pillow insert, covered with your favorite cover!This Pillow has the support to keep in shape, and it is comfortable and supportive to lean back on, and easy to care for!The extra fill keeps the pillow fluffy and comfortable! you will love to snuggle up on the couch with this pillow insert!They are wonderful fluffy! Exceptionally comfortable! Fantastic quality! Look beautiful! and are very well constructed!ComfyDown Pillow Inserts Are:Expertly and well filled with 95% duck feather and 5% down, cased in a white, top quality, 100% cotton, 233 thread count cover, for exceptional softness and breathability!Finished by hand with careful precise and high quality stitching, to prevent feathers from poking out, and keep your pillow fluffy and durable for many years of happy use!These feathers have been multiple times washed and sterilized, to kill and destroy all the germs and bacteria that might linger on the feathers!The pillow provides you with the support you need, and the "comfy" to relax whenever enjoying a movie!Notes:How to measure: Pull tight along the outer seams, measure the middle of your sham, from seam to seam, height and width, to see what size inserts is needed.Recommended: This pillow inserts are recommended for decor sham pillows, for your couch or sofa.Decoration: For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, This will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham. we recommend to place our inserts in shams that are 1" to 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham, a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more thinner fabric would need a 1" lager insert.MADE IN THE USA
Features & Highlights
- MATERIAL: Expertly filled with 95% feather, 5% down, covered with a top quality, 233 thread count fabric. made of 100% Cotton, with downproof stitching, to prevent feathers from poking out.
- USAGE AND CARE: For indoor use, with all types of shams & covers, before first use, and as needed, fluff up your pillow a few times, to get it a full plump look, this will help it last for years!
- MADE IN THE USA: Every product in the ComfyDown catalog, is proudly made right here in the United States. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing! You will love the difference!
- HOW TO MEASURE: Pull tight along the outer seams of your sham, then measure the middle of your sham, from seam to seam - height and width - to find the correct insert needed.
- RECOMMENDATION: For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, this will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham, we recommend to place our inserts in shams that are 1" or 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham, a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more lighter fabric would need a 1" lager insert.
|Item Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.