Product Description & Reviews
The Skipper Pewter Oil Lamp is the smallest in the Mariner family of oil lamps. The Skipper is 6" high including the glass chimney. Each Danforth oil lamp comes in a giftbox with a care card, instructions and the brief Danforth story. Holds approximately 4 oz. of oil. Oil burns at approximately 3 hours per ounce (based on smokeless liquid paraffin oil.) This small lamp gives off a bright and steady light compared to a normal wax candle. Great during power outages, but also wonderful to add ambiance to any kitchen or living room setting.This little lamp will be the talk of your next party. Handcrafted in our Middlebury, Vermont workshop by Master Spinners. We offer many other sizes and shapes that are available through Amazon. Superior Quality and Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Features & Highlights
- The Skipper Pewter Oil Lamp is the smallest in the Mariner family of oil lamps
- The Skipper is 6" high including the glass chimney. Each Danforth oil lamp comes in a giftbox with a care card, instructions and brief Danforth story
- Holds approximately 4 ounces of oil
- The Danforth family started working in pewter in 1755, when Thomas Danforth II opened a pewter workshop in Middletown in the colony of Connecticut. In the mid 1700's, Thomas and other members of the Danforth family used lion touchmarks to identify their work. Two hundred twenty years later, Fred (great-great-great-great grandson of Thomas) and Judi Danforth revived the family tradition by founding Danforth Pewter in Vermont
- Made in the USA, Superior Quality, and Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.