Product Description & Reviews
More Products Details: Display natural elements in your decor with our Agate Bookends. Each pair of geodes is a unique piece created from nature with a rough outer part mixed with an amazing, shiny and colorful translucent rock formation held within. These are perfect pairings for your books, CDs and DVDs. Approximated Dimensions and Weight: Dimensions: L 6.0–12.0” x W 2.5–5.0" H 4.0–8.0” Weight: 4lbs to 8lbs About the Mineral: Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, chiefly chalcedony, characterized by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks. Agate is one of the oldest healing minerals. It is believed to enhance spirituality, meditation capabilities and serenity. In the past, it was used on warriors’ armor for strength and to make them victorious during battles. This mineral is believed to enhance creativity, making it great for artists and students who are struggling for new ideas.
Features & Highlights
- Bookends made with 100% natural Brazilian agate geodes, this is a unique and sophisticated piece of home decor that delivers a touch of nature in every environment
- Ideal for home or office décor, collection and as a gift
- These elegant rock bookends are perfect pairings for your books, CDs, DVDs and more!
- Keeps books vertically organized and in place so books don't easily tip
- Approximate weight: 4-8 lbs. per set. As no two stones are the same, you will receive ones similar to the image shown
|Item Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.77 x 5.2 x 5.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Deco 79
sku: 1815, mpn: 36421, ean: 0758647364213,