Product Description & Reviews
Ornate jeweler-style, museum-quality, enameled eggs like these were first made famous by Carl Faberg in the 17th century. Empress Galina is an almost foot-tall beauty balancing an ornate, royal elephant, and Empress Valentina is topped witha tiny crown. Both arecast in metal alloy usingthe ancient lost wax method before the brilliant enamel, faux jewels, and tiny embellishments are added. Both open to hold your tiny treasuresGalina dimensions: 4.5"Wx4.5"Dx9.5"H 3 lbs. Valentina dimensions: 3.5"Wx3.5"Dx6"H 2 lbs..
Features & Highlights
- Galina dimensions: 4.5"Wx4.5"Dx9.5"H 3 lbs. Valentina dimensions: 3.5"Wx3.5"Dx6"H 2 lbs.
- Cast in metal using the ancient lost wax method
- Tinted with colorful enamels applied by hand
- Punctuated by sparkling jewels which are applied by skilled artisans
- Both open to hold your tiny treasures
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.54 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.4 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.