Diptyque Baies 3 Wick Candle 600 g
Diptyque Baies 3 Wick Candle 600 g by Diptyque at Wow In The Details. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Safety: Never leave a lit candle unattended. This could be a fire risk. Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface
Never leave a lit candle unattended. This could be a fire risk. Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric or drapes. Choose an area free from drafts to avoid uneven burning. Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.
Free-spirited adventurers, Diptyque's trio of founders have traveled all around the world, returning home with memories, fragrances, aspirations and inspiration...All the things that have now become part of the brand's universe.
The Diptyque story began in Paris at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain with, at its heart, three friends driven by the same creative passion. Christiane Gautrot was an interior designer, Desmond Knox-Leet, a painter, and Yves Coueslant, a theater director and set designer. The first two collaborated designing fabrics and wallpaper for Liberty and Sanderson.
The collection of personal fragrances, skincare and home fragrances are imprinted with a distinctive and particular olfactory signature. The creations express themselves in unusual ways to delight loyal and initiated fans and enlightened novices.
Always appropriate. Always appreciated. Classic. Timeless. Diptyque.
Features & Highlights
- The irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses punctuated by notes of blackcurrant leaves; a nod to Diptyque's iconic fragrance L'Ombre dans l'Eau.
- Its black ceramic vessel is handmade and has the brand's signature oval shape.
- The first time you burn your diptyque candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours, until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time. 3-wick Candle: May burn up to 110-120 hours (approximately)
- Before lighting your diptyque candle, trim the wick to 1/4-inch length. By shortening the wick you allow it to burn more slowly and also avoid unsightly black smoke marks around the edge of the glass.
- After blowing out your candle, re-center and straighten the wick.