Product Description & Reviews
If you own a free-standing wood stove you need an Ecofan! This unique accessory is designed to sit on top of your wood stove and circulate warm air through the room quickly and efficiently. By creating its own electricity from the heat of your stove, Ecofans do not need household energy or batteries. And unlike noisy built-in blowers, the economical Ecofan is whisper quiet. THE ECOFAN AIRMAX is the most powerful model in the Ecofan family, moving up to 175 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM). It is also the largest model at 10” tall x 5.5” wide x 3.3” long and comes with your choice of gold, nickel or black blade colour. The AirMax operates at a stove surface temperature range of 185° F to 650° F (85° C to 345° C). The AirMax has the lowest minimum operating temperature, providing you with the longest operating time of all the Ecofan models.
Features & Highlights
- Warm your room up to 38% faster with the largest and highest performing Ecofan model, the Ecofan AirMax
- Ideal for all room sizes, the AirMax circulates more warm air further into your home!
- Tested and proven to save you up to 18% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove
- No electricity needed, Ecofans generate power by converting the heat from your wood stove into electricity
- Designed and manufactured in Canada for over 20 years, Ecofans have been tested in the harshest winters and come with a 2 year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: GFK160KIT, ean: 0658354166608,