Tempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) glass is two or more times stronger than annealed glass. When broken, it shatters into many small fragments which prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass could pose potential risk of injuries. Flat polish is the standard edge produced by a straight line rectilinear or CNC machine and produces a fine polished flat edge suitable for all furniture glass and frameless toughened panels.
Features & Highlights
- 36" X 48" inch round clear glass table top, high quality glass table top
- Recommended for: Office tables, Lobby tables, business meeting tables, Dining tables, Kitchen Tables, desk, patio table or a coffee table
- Available Sizes: 24" X 48", 36" X 48"
- Clear glass processed to be as close to perfect as possible through a curing process yields no air bubbles
- Tempered Finished, Flat Polished Edge, Touch corners
|Manufacturer:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Brand:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Publisher:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Studio:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Item Weight:||65 pounds|
|Item Size:||48 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||70 pounds|
|Package Size:||40 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fab Glass and Mirror, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.