Product Description & Reviews
Restful fragrances and aromatic notes, to transform any room with magic aromatic atmospheres. Once the diffusers are inserted into the ampoule the essence rises upwards, allowing the fragrance to gently and persistently pervade the atmosphere. Like a gentle, delicate breath of air. Glass bottles and stoppers which reveal CARTHUSIA's great attention to quality and its concern for every single detail. In order to feel in harmony with your surroundings, making them even more intimate and personal. Includes: Via Camerelle, Mediterraneo, and Fiori di Capri.
Features & Highlights
- In 1380, the father prior of the Carthusian Monastery of St. Giacomo was taken unaware by the news of the arrival of the Queen Giovanna D'Angio to Capri, and so made a flower arrangement with the most beautiful flowers of the island.
- The water was not changed for three days and, when the flowers were thrown away, the prior noticed that the water acquired a fragrance unknown to him. That water became the first perfume of Capri.
- In 1948 the prior of the Monastery discovered the old formulas of the perfumes and, by permission of the Pope, revealed them to a chemist of Torino, who created the smallest laboratory in the world and called it "Carthusia"
- Today, Carthusia still employs those methods once used by the Carthusian monks - hence the limited production.
- All Carthusia's preparations are made from the highest quality ingredients.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By CITRUS LILY Monique Lhuillier Triple Flower Agrar
mpn: FD-AGRARIA3-LG-CITRUS-LILY, ean: 0713754929205,