Fragrance Diffuser Trio 3 x 100 ml by Carthusia
Fragrance Diffuser Trio 3 x 100 ml by Carthusia by Carthusia at Wow In The Details. MPN: 20755. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Restful fragrances and aromatic notes, to transform any room with magic aromatic atmospheres. Once the diffusers are inserted into the ampoule the
Features & Highlights
- In 1380, the father prior of the Carthusian Monastery of St. Giacomo was taken unaware by the news of the arrival of the Queen Giovanna D'Angio to Capri, and so made a flower arrangement with the most beautiful flowers of the island.
- The water was not changed for three days and, when the flowers were thrown away, the prior noticed that the water acquired a fragrance unknown to him. That water became the first perfume of Capri.
- In 1948 the prior of the Monastery discovered the old formulas of the perfumes and, by permission of the Pope, revealed them to a chemist of Torino, who created the smallest laboratory in the world and called it "Carthusia"
- Today, Carthusia still employs those methods once used by the Carthusian monks - hence the limited production.
- All Carthusia's preparations are made from the highest quality ingredients.