Product Description & Reviews
Ghent traditional enclosed changeable vinyl Letter boards are weather-resistant for outdoor use when mounted under an awning or overhang. The frame is anodized aluminum . The ¼” precision grooved vinyl Letter panels feature a sealed back. A set of 3/4" gothic font white letters, numbers and characters (327 pieces) is included. Doors feature full-length hinges and shatter-resistant acrylic panels with flush mount locks and keys for added security. Units feature concealed corner brackets for easy and secure mounting. Backed by Ghent 10-Year guarantee. Made in the USA and TAA compliant.
Features & Highlights
- Vinyl letter panel provides weather-resistant durability when mounted under awning or overhang.
- Features 1/4" precision grooves for Easy letter insertion with a set of 3/4" gothic font white letters, Numbers and characters (327 pieces).
- Doors feature full-length hinges, shatter-resistant acrylic panels, flush mount locks and keys for added security.
- Concealed corner brackets allow for Easy and secure mounting.
- Made in the USA and TAA compliant.
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.