Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to highwood. Welcome to relaxation. With its classic form, our Hamilton Chair is truly a design icon. Combining timeless styling, comfort and functionality it is part of our highwood Adirondack Collection. This incredibly versatile chair will soon become your go-to chair for instant relaxation. Best of all, our material doesn’t absorb moisture and repels dirt and grime, making clean-up a breeze. The Hamilton chair is skillfully crafted to provide sanctuary in a variety of settings… take it to the lake, position it by the pool, bring it to the beach. The highwood palette offers a wide variety of colors sure to embellish your piece of paradise. highwood marine grade synthetic wood offers the most realistic look of natural wood WITHOUT the headaches of maintaining or replacing every few seasons. We are proud to provide the wood-replacement material of choice for America’s largest theme parks, coastal resorts and hot-tub cabinets… now available for your backyard! Explore the entire highwood product line to coordinate other beautiful and durable products that enhance your outdoor living space. The chair has been load-tested, per ASTM F1858-98 (2008) standard for Outdoor reclining plastic furniture, and has a 400 pound weight capacity. Some assembly is required (see assembly guide).
Features & Highlights
- Proudly and 100% Made in the USA from recycled plastic, eco-friendly, proprietary materials
- Offers a gently curved back and folds for easy storage and transportation
- Features a reclining option that allows you to adjust the angle of the chair back for supreme relaxation
- Durable, fade resistant material assembled with 304 grade stainless steel hardware means ultra-low maintenance - leave it outside year round
- Comes with manufacturer's 12-year residential/2-year commercial limited warranty. Some assembly is required and assembled chair = 29"W x 34"H x 36"D (33lbs)
|Item Weight:||34 pounds|
|Item Size:||36 x 34 x 34 inches|
|Package Weight:||41.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.69 x 9.69 x 9.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By William F. Kempf Cocomats
mpn: 1310, ean: 0890405211435,