Product Description & Reviews
The Webster Mantel Clock by Howard Miller has a hand-rubbed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
Features & Highlights
- Hand-rubbed, Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Presidential Collection clock features an arch molding crowns the case, and two triangular, rare crotch mahogany and movingue overlays accent the dial.
- Impressive dial features intricate vine pattern and Presidential insignia.
- Dentil molding trims the base, which is supported by round brass feet.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- A high-precision, German-made, KieningerÂ® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT192
- Height 11" (28 cm)
|Item Weight:||10.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.