Product Description & Reviews
The Adelaide Mantel Clock by Howard Miller is a sculpted wrought-iron frame with antique warm-grey finish, sits on a Windsor Cherry finished base. Howard Miller offers a warranty which is our promise and commitment that our products have been manufactured using the finest materials and have been thoroughly inspected prior to being shipped from our facilities. Our warranty is available exclusively through authorized retailers only. Please inquire with any 3rd party seller prior to purchase to confirm warranty eligibility. Purchases made from unauthorized retailers will not be eligible for warranty services through Howard Miller or its authorized service center network.
Features & Highlights
- This ornate chiming mantel clock features a sculpted wrought iron frame with decorative cast crown, antique warm grey finish, and sits on a Windsor Cherry finished base. Decorative molding runs completely around the base.
- Beneath a convex glass crystal, the antique-finished serpentine hands are complemented by the aged dial and black Roman numerals.
- Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chimes on the hour and counts the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
- Requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Height 9" (23 cm)
- Width 15.5" (39 cm)
- Depth 4" (1 cm)
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.5 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.