Product Description & Reviews
Empower a child to perform simple acts of kindness to positively change the world with this uniquely personalized storybook. In "I Can Change the World," even a child has the ability to spread kindness with acts big and small like using manners, doing chores around the house to help the family, being a good friend, collecting food for the hungry and more. This storybook encourages children to believe in themselves and their ability to affect change in those around them. This engaging storybook will help children learn to read, including those with special needs and autism. Written by Jennifer Dewing and illustrated by Marie Cardouat. Written by Jennifer Dewing and illustrated by Marie Cardouat. Hardcover; 20 pages. 8.5 x 8.5 inch. Made in the USA. Winner of the Mom's Choice and Parent Tested Parent Approved Awards.
Features & Highlights
- UNIQUELY PERSONALIZED BOOK TO EMPOWER YOUR CHILD AND KIDS WITH AUTISM - This book can be customized with the child's first and last name, hair color, skin tone and the sender name(s) for the dedication page.
- A GIRL POWER CHILDREN'S BOOK ! - Give an inspiring and uplifting gift with this personalized storybook encouraging children to spread positive change.
- EMPOWER KIDS TO SPREAD KINDNESS - Show children that even they can change the world through small acts of kindness.
- HIGH QUALITY - This 20-page, 8.5 by 8.5-inch hardcover book is made in the USA and is perfect for boys and girls ages 2-8.
- GUARANTEE - We stand by our personalized books with a 100% money-back guarantee.
|Manufacturer:||I See Me LLC|
|Brand:||I See Me!|
|Publisher:||I See Me LLC|
|Studio:||I See Me LLC|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.