Product Description & Reviews
Our handspun jute rug is handmade from Jute by skilled artisans using centuries old wood looms which simply cannot be replicated by machine. Each rug is as unique as the weaver who made it. These are very thick, sturdy and will last a long time. They will take a lot of wear and tear. Being fully reversible, you can use both sides of the rug. Use of a rug pad is recommended.Handspun Jute Area Rug - Natural. Size 4 feet x 6 feet. Handmade from Natural Jute by Skilled Artisans. Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable and biodegradable natural fiber..
Features & Highlights
- Handspun Jute Area Rug - Natural. Size 4 feet x 6 feet
- Handmade from Natural Jute by Skilled Artisans
- Crafted with sustainably harvested jute, a fast-growing, renewable and biodegradable natural fiber.
- Both sides of the rug are useable giving you twice the wear. Use of a rug pad is recommended
- The Natural and Neutral tones of this rug fit into virtually every color scheme or any style type - formal or casual.
|Manufacturer:||Orient Originals Inc.|
|Publisher:||Orient Originals Inc.|
|Studio:||Orient Originals Inc.|
|Package Weight:||15.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.