JIC Gem Polished Dyed Blue Agate Bookend(s) - 1 Pair - 2 to 3 Lbs
Mega Sale! Save 29% on the JIC Gem Polished Dyed Blue Agate Bookend(s) - 1 Pair - 2 to 3 Lbs by JIC Gem at Wow In The Details. MPN: FBA_AGVLKDDEE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Blue Agate creates a cool, relaxing atmosphere with its subtle color and vibrant crystal pattern. gives you a natural beauty, feel nature's
Chakra: Agate is a stone of strength. The metaphysical and healing properties of any specific type of agate depends, to some extent, on the color of the agate. Although, agate has a certain theme in common; strength. The color blue is associated with the throat chakra and is thought to improve the ability to speak both literally and metaphorically.
Students who study more contact agate, help to be infected, smart, flexible, well-behaved, strong learning, good adaptability.
Note£ºThese stones are natural raw materials, so when you receive them, there may be slight cracks, dents and defects on the surface, which are normal phenomena. Every stone is different. Please be careful when pursuing perfection.
Service:When you receive the package and find any damage, parts missing or you don't like the problem, please contact JIC Gem by email First time . We are very willing to help you solve the problem until you feel satisfaction.
JIC Gem products are put through rigorous scrutiny by individuals who have more than 15 years of experience in the stone, semi-precious stone, fossil and sea shell industry. Every stone is unique in shape and crystal pattern, but we here at JIC Gem strive to provide you a pair that is close in shape and orientation. Thanks for your trust and great support on JIC Gem . Enjoy!
Features & Highlights
- Material:Made with 100% natural Brazilian agate geodes, 2-3Lb.
- A symbol of friendly love and hope, help to eliminate the pressure, fatigue, turbidity and other negative energy.
- SUITABLE: wedding gifts, gifts to friends and relatives, home decoration,office, furniture store, hotel decoration.
- Agate is a cryptocrystalline variety of silica, mainly chalcedony, characterized by its fineness of grain and brightness of color. Although agates may be found in various kinds of rock, they are classically associated with volcanic rocks and can be common in certain metamorphic rocks.
- The characteristics of each piece of agate stone are not the same, so the picture is a reference, you will receive similar . when you receive them, there may be slight cracks, dents and defects on the surface, which are normal phenomena. Every stone is different. Please be careful when pursuing perfection.
|Item Weight:||2.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|