Why choose a LuxyFluff Pillow Insert?
LuxyFluff Down Alternative Pillow Inserts Are:
- Add flair and comfort to your rooms with this new LuxyFluff plump pillow insert, covered with your favorite cover.
- Our pillow inserts are made of the finest Polyester microfiber, that makes them Strong & Durable.
- This Pillow has the support to keep in shape, and also the comfort to lean back on, and easy to care for.
- The extra fill keeps the pillow fluffy and comfortable, you will love to snuggle up on the couch with this pillow.
- Impress your Friends and Family, this pillow is made to look great in your sham!
- Cover is made of, Top Quality, 200 Thread Count, 100% Cotton fabric, for exceptional softness and breath-ability.
- Filled with 100% soft polyester.
- Intended for indoor use.
- Down-Like Comfort, Similar feel as traditional down.
- Wonderfully fluffy, and exceptionally comfortable.
- This pillow provides you with the support you need.
Pull tight along the outer seams, measure the middle of your sham, from seam to seam, height and width, to see what size inserts is needed.Recommended:
These pillow inserts are recommended for decor sham pillows, for your couch, or for your master bedroom, or beautiful guest room, as well as for a good night sleep.Decorators:
For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, This will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham.
we recommend to place our inserts inside shams that are 1" to 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham,
a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more thinner fabric would need a 1" lager insert.MADE IN THE USA
Our Pillow inserts are made right here in the UNITED STATES, We thank you for supporting American Manufacturing!
Features & Highlights
- MATERIAL: Filled with 100% soft polyester fiber, and has a Top Quality, 200 Thread Count fabric cover, made of 100% Cotton, for exceptional softness and breath-ability, and hypoallergenic comfort.
- USAGE AND CARE: For indoor use, this Pillow is completely machine washable, in cold water, dry on low, before first use, and as needed, fluff up your pillow a few times, to get it a full plump look, this will help it last for years!
- MADE IN THE USA: Every product in the LuxyFluff catalog, is proudly made right here in the United States. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing! You will love the difference!
- HOW TO MEASURE: Pull tight along the outer seams of your sham, then measure the middle of your sham, from seam to seam - height and width - to find the correct insert needed.
- RECOMMENDATION: For best results, your pillow insert should be larger than your sham to correctly fill the corners of the pillow cover, this will provide a very attractive firm and fluffy look to your sham, we recommend to place our inserts in shams that are 1" or 2" smaller than the pillow, It would depend on the thickness of the sham, a thick fabric would need a 2" larger insert to keep it fluffed, a more lighter fabric would need a 1" lager insert.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LuxyFluff, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pillow Cubes
You''ll love the super soft feel of this pillow without the problems associated with traditional down pillows. This pillow not only mimics premium down pillows, it gives you the peace of mind that your guests who suffer from allergies or asthma wil...
mpn: 1015490, ean: 0803263017453,
Though you can't tell by looking at it, this pillow is divided internally into three sections-the center is filled with an 80% feather/20% down mix that lends medium-firm support, while the top and bottom edges are filled with soft, pure down. The c...
By Bed Of Roses
mpn: B00OZY0YLM, ean: 0617375304314,
Add flair and comfort to your rooms with new plump pillow inserts covered with your favorite covers. Decorator's note: When buying pillow inserts it is always recommended that the inserts should be a little larger than the pillow sham. Example: for ...