Product Description & Reviews
Marathon's Travel Alarm Clock with Auto Night Light Feature presents an automatic or manual (user selectable) backlight display which activates in low light settings. This clock automatically sets and adjusts the time (including day and date) using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's Colorado Atomic Clock, thus always keeping accurate time. Displays time in 12 or 24-hour formats. Features 6 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic or Newfoundland), one-touch glow display, indoor temperature display and an extra loud alarm. Option to choose from 5 languages (user selectable): English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Features & Highlights
- SELF-SETTING/ADJUSTING - Using radio frequencies broadcast from NIST's Colorado Atomic Clock
- MULTIPLE TIME ZONES: You can easily switch between 6 time zones (Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic & Newfoundland)
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGES: Choose from 5 languages (English, French, German, Italian & Spanish)
- AUTOMATIC BACKLIGHT: Uses a built in light sensor to detect if the clock has been placed in a dark environment, the backlight can also be manually operated
- COMPACT SIZE: Measuring in at 3.25" x 0.5" x 2.75", our atomic clock is great for travel
|Item Size:||0.5 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.