Product Description & Reviews
Our Mohawk Felt Rug Pads are made from 100% recycled fiber content, which is compressed into a 1/2 of an inch thick pad, tough enough to stand up to the heaviest traffic, also adding extra comfort and protection for your rug and all types of flooring surfaces. They also meet the credit requirements for USGBC LEED Rating Systems. Felt Rug Pads are an excellent choice for noise reduction and are also hypo-allergenic. Mohawk Felt Rug Pads will also preserve both your rug and your floors and are the leading choice for 100% felt rug pads.
Features & Highlights
- Mohawk 1/2" (40oz sq/yd) made from new recycled carpet fibers. They are MBDC Cradle-to-Cradle Certified. CRI Green Label Plus Certified for GREEN air quality
- We also Contribute to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for Low Emitting materials, Innovation in design, and for use of recycled content.
- Approximately 1/2" inch thick. The maximum cushioning to protect your rug and floors.
- 100% Felt rug pads are made in the USA do not contain any plastics, glues, adhesives, pvc, latex, or rubber. Safe to use on all floors and won't stain or strip your hardwood floors
- This does not have a non slip backing and is not intended to stop rugs from shifting. Not recommended for smaller rugs unless anchored down by furniture.
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Item Size:||120 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||32 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 14 x 14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.