Product Description & Reviews
Wooden Cane Stick with a Working Steam Engine Model on Top. A classical gift and collectibles item. It can be gifted to friends, lover's and relatives. Material : Brass, Wood Finish : Antiquated Brass Overall Length : 40" appox. Weight : 1.8 lbs approx. Pressure Range of compressed air/steam : 12 -25 PSI Engine is single cylinder oscillating type with 10 mm bore x 10 mm stroke. Flywheel is 1.5" approx. Cylinder is brass while piston is steel. The stick dismantles in three pieces and the engine too gets unscrewed from top. Handmade, not sold as antique. Made in India by highly skilled craftsmen. A free brass keyring is sent along as a gift.
Features & Highlights
- Working Steam Engine makes it a Unique Steampunk Accessory
- Material : Brass, Wood, Finish : Antiquated Brass
- Overall Length : 40" appox.
- Weight : 1.8 lbs approx. A free brass keyring is sent along as a gift.
- Pressure Range of compressed air/steam : 12 -25 PSI Engine is single cylinder oscillating type with 10 mm bore x 10 mm stroke.
|Item Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 3.19 x 3.19 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.