Product Description & Reviews
Today, men and women spend the majority of their time in a sitting position, on the job and at home. KenkoSeat II features patented DynaFlux Technology and a natural latex foundation so that users can enjoy the benefits of the Kenko Sleep System even while awake. FEATURES AND BENEFITS Provides support and comfort while seated and helps promote correct posture for the back Patented DynaFlux Technology in the form of the Kenko Power Button Pure, 100% natural latex core Breathable for ventilation Durable 100% nylon cover FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY Patented DynaFlux Technology (U.S. Patent No. 9,265,966) DIMENSIONS 18 x 42 in/46 x 107 cm GAUSS RATING 800-1,000 per Kenko PowerButton magnet MATERIALS Latex, ferrite magnets, nylon CARE INSTRUCTIONS Spot clean only, do not oversaturate. Do not jump or place heavy objects on seat.
Features & Highlights
- Provides support and comfort while seated that promotes correct posture for back.
- Pure, 100% natural latex core and breathable for ventilation. Supportive, naturally hypoallergenic and durable.
- Durable 100% nylon cover. Easy care, ventilated for year-round comfort.
- DynaFlux Magnetic Technology positions magnetic surfaces with the same polar orientation, either positive or negative, opposite each other at multiple points
- Includes: 1 Kenko Seat Pad
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||19 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 3.07 x 3.07 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bench Pads Ltd
sku: JN-BP100-Red1430, mpn: BP100, ean: 0045635128521,
By Howard Elliott Collection
mpn: C300-230, ean: 0848635042701,