Look upwards and be mesmerized by a slow dance of color, a work of modern art, and mechanism of meditation. Inspired by Alexander Calder and the Mid-Century Modern Art Movement, contemporary mobiles provide an inviting accent in today's interior spaces. The Purple Lumen features 6 fabric circles of primary colors arranged horizontally, anchored by an oval of purple fabric. Black aluminum arms move independently with only the slightest movement of air. No assembly needed - arrives ready to hang. Interior use only. Made by hand in the USA
Size notes: At its widest, the mobile measures approx. 42". It is recommended to hang at least 22" from the closest wall to allow the mobile to properly move unobstructed. Measures approx. 22" high from top arm to lowest point and includes a hanger of approx. 23". Purple oval measures 9.25" x 5.5".
Features & Highlights
- Look upwards and be mesmerized by a slow dance of color, a work of modern art, and a mechanism of meditation.
- Purple Lumen features 6 fabric circles of primary colors arranged horizontally, anchored by an oval of purple fabric
- Black aluminum arms swivel with the slightest movements of air
- Each kinetic mobile is completely handcrafted and balanced by hand in the USA and signed by the the artist
- No assembly needed - arrives ready to hang. Interior use only. See size notes below.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||21 x 22 x 22 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Modern Artisans, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Flensted Mobiles
mpn: f131, ean: 5706602011615,
How can I clean my mobile?Mobiles made of cardboard should only be dusted with a soft brush. Mobiles made of wood, aluminium or plastic can be wiped with a moist cloth with a few drops of mild dishwashing detergent.How long can my Mobile last?One per...