Product Description & Reviews
The hand embossed historical design on the cover adds another level of star quality. A very intelligent collection: our Romano Photo Album not only provides a glamourous appeal but it is also planet friendly. Ingeniously hand made from 100% recycled leather by Italian professional leather craftsmen, a process which is far kinder to the environment. The leather itself has a glossy finish whilst still allowing for flexibility. A timeless leather wrap design finishes the look handsomely. Perfect for this modern day trend. The interior contains high quality luxurious 100% acid-free Italian pages separated by a transparent sheet which will protect your photographs forever.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in Florence by a small family run business with over 50 years' expertise.
- This Romano Classico Photo Album represents good value using recycled leather and natural materials with virtually no environmental impact and retains that natural leather smell.
- Hand embossed to create the intricate Renaissance art themes using traditional blocks which have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Product Dimensions: 30cm x 24cm x 6cm. No of Pages: 50, No of Sides: 100
- Photo Capacity: 300:4x6, 200:5x7, 100:8x6, 100:8x10
|Item Size:||9.45 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.09 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.08 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LEATHERKIND, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Juniper Books
These sets of all 7 books in the Harry Potter series feature custom book jackets designed and printed by Juniper Books based on the four houses of Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. The books are all brand new hardcovers published by Scholastic and organized in a keepsake Harry Potter trunk. The titles in the set are: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of