Product Description & Reviews
Peche is inspired by the styles of Austrian artists, Dagobert Peche. This motif was inspired by a jewellery box designed by Peche between 1920-1921. The jewellery box features a ribbed decorative design that has been reinterpreted with multi-diagonal lines that decorate the photoframe. Available in 3 sizes : 4R, 5R, 8R Frames can be placed in portrait or landscape position. Food Safety All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan. 132 years of Craftsmanship Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently. After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless. Care & Maintenance For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips. Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth. Do not scrub with a brush. Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Please make sure you purchase from Amazon ID "Royal Selangor Pewter" to ensure you receive your complimentary pewter card and exclusive discount offers.
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople using traditional methods.
- Sleek or intricately detailed, our items fit seamlessly in classic or contemporary lifestyles.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia.
|Item Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 7.28 x 7.28 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.