Product Description & Reviews
Watching your child grow up is a thrilling experience. Every step they take, every extra inch of height, even down to your baby's first tooth - they are moments to be cherished and remembered. Commemorate your child's every milestone with beautiful keepsakes. They hold sentimental value that appreciates over time, especially when they are handed down to your child as a memento from their childhood. 132 years of Craftsmanship Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently. After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless. Care & Maintenance For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips. - Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.- Do not scrub with a brush.- Never expose pewter to direct flame, or heated surfaces. Exchanges & Returns Royalselangor.com is happy to make an exchange if the item you received is defective or damaged, or you receive the wrong item or the item received is found to be wrongly engraved.
Features & Highlights
- Sold by Royal Selangor (www.royalselangor.com) FREE Shipping for order total above $150
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople
- Our children's gifts are lead-free and food-safe - in compliance with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) standards.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia
|Color:||Merry Go Round|
|Model:||Merry Go Round|
|Package Weight:||3.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.03 x 8.03 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.