Product Description & Reviews
Ideal for producing rich underwater colors, the compact and intuitive DC2000 Pro Flash includes the Sea Dragon Flash along with the DC2000 camera, providing stills bursting with color. Featuring a large SONY® 1" type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor, RAW formatting capabilities, 1080p @ 60fps HD video, and 8 shooting modes, the SeaLife DC2000 provides you with endless creative possibilities. Reducing backscatter and capture vibrant colors in underwater photos, the Sea Dragon Flash, Flex-Connect Single Tray, and Grip easily attach to the DC2000 in seconds. Combined with the sun-like Sea Dragon 2500 Featuring a Color Rendering Index of 90 and color temperature 5000k, the Sea Dragon 2500 simulates natural sunlight bringing out stunning colors in underwater stills and videos. The incredibly wide 120-degree beam (90-degrees underwater) of the Sea Dragon 2500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view. With a lab verified lumen output of 2500, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright. With the SeaLife Wide Angle Lens, you can stay within the shooting range of your flash and still fit everything in the shot. The Wide Angle Lens will take a full-frame picture of a 5 foot shark within a 5 foot shooting distance.
Features & Highlights
- Includes DC2000 underwater housing, DC2000 inner camera, Sea Dragon 2500 Light Head (SL6712), Flex-Connect Grip (SL9905P), and Single Tray (SL9903P), 24mm Wide Angle Lens (SL970), Lens Dock (SL972)
- 4 underwater shooting modes with built-in color correction (dive, snorkel, external light, and external flash)
- 25 Land Scene modes for various shooting environments
- Full 1080p 60fps HD video with picture-in-video capture
- Optional manual control from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.