Product Description & Reviews
Store Indya is a travel quest to unravel the forgotten hand crafted skills of India... Store Indya was something that was created as a result of family trips we took across India. While travelling, we not only saw different cultures in different parts of India, but we also realized each corner of India has its own secret. They all have their own unique art forms that's known to only a very few in India, and almost unknown to the rest of the world. We discovered that these age-old glorious skills are getting suppressed. The artisans that we work with are trying to continue the dying legacy of their artwork. Each artwork handcrafted by them is an end product of their hard and meticulous work. Store Indya wants to revive these art forms and at the same time empower these skilled artists. We want to present different art forms and create a whole new product by itself that has never been created before. Overall, these products not only stand for aesthetics and traditions, but the designs on it also represent various socio-cultural issues that we want to talk about with the world and even encourage others to talk about it by gifting these handicrafts to one another. We want our products to not just sit quietly, looking pretty in a corner of your home, but in fact speak your mind. We at Store Indya believe in - "Design to empower."
Features & Highlights
- ♥ ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE APPEARANCE: Hand carved out of durable Mango wood which is known for its rich, natural luster and natural grains. Designed in a unique way and adorned with elephant carvings on the top. Inspired by the elephant army of the Great Indian Emperor Chandragupta Maurya, this box adds an individualistic and royal statement when set by a dresser or tabletop. Also, internally it is smoothen to ensure its contents remain safe and scratch free.
- ♥ PERFECTLY SIZED: (LxWxH) 6" x 3"x 2", this multipurpose box is perfectly sized to sit on your dresser without using too much of space. It provides sufficient space to store multiple items in a neat and tidy way.
- ♥ WIDE APPLICATIONS: Beautiful keepsake jewelry box allows you to store bracelets, necklaces, rings, earrings, watches, cufflinks, brooches, hairpins, ear studs and other jewelry. It can also be used to keep precious stones, pearls, herbs, big tarot cards, feng shui items, tools and many more.
- ♥ HANDMADE & TRADITIONAL CRAFTMANSHIP: By purchasing this product from Store Indya, you will help sustain the 1,000 year traditions of handmade artistry of ethnic artisans living off the heartland of India, as we will donate 10% of our profits to train a new generation of artisans with modern techniques of craftsmanship. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: To ensure you receive genuine item, please make sure to buy from "Store Indya". If you are not happy you can always return it within 30 days.
- ♥ CLASSY GIFT: Creatively designed wooden jewelry box is ideal for a classic gift. It can be gifted on the occasion of Mother's Day, Father's Day, Housewarming, Birthday, Christmas & New Year. It is one of the most thoughtful gift you can give your loved ones!
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Antique Alive Jewelry Box
mpn: B0047BMTPW, ean: 0662425700387,
By Enchanted World of Boxes
mpn: 7365, ean: 0809004284306,