Product Description & Reviews
Picture yourself, the great Vice Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson, one of Britain's most heroic figures. See across land, sea and stars just like Nelson with this amazing, lacquer-coated hardwood walking stick that transforms into a telescope with a few quick flicks of the wrist! Fashioned after the stylish gadget canes favored by dapper Victorian gentleman, this Design Toscano collectible walking stick converts with a simple pull of the comfort-grip handle and a quick turn of the brass knob. Crafted by expert artisans, the 5" collapsible telescope with 3X magnification can tilt up to 60 degrees and is expertly fitted with a polymer tip for traction wherever you may roam. This collectible walking stick is not recommended for orthopedic use. 39"L. 2 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Dimensions: 1.5"Wx1.5"Dx39"H 2 lbs.
- You will have to simply gently pull up on the handle to display a beautiful and functional portable telescope
- This collectible walking stick is not recommended for orthopedic use
- Easy to carry & Great for travel
- Polished hardwood walking stick has been carefully lacquered to protect the wood
|Brand:||Sun & Moon|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.42 x 5.31 x 5.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bhartiya Handicrafts © ™
mpn: BHWSU009, ean: 8903553286995,