Product Description & Reviews
Sleigh rides and snowman building. Gentle flurries swirling from the sky. Gracious homes all decorated and lit from within. And in the distance, the rumble of a train bringing family and friends back home for the holidays. These are memories and moments that make this season of harmony and joy so special. Now you can reflect upon the place they hold in your heart with the Thomas Kinkade Journey Home for the Holidays Snowglobe, a first-ever exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Enhanced by lights, music and a rotating train, this winter snowglobe embodies the joy of the holiday season.Individually hand-cast and hand-painted in fully sculpted detail, this Thomas Kinkade snowglobe boasts an abundance of specially designed features. The crystal-clear snowglobe is topped by a silvery star and houses a miniature village inspired by the holiday art of the Painter of Light™. The church on the hill and both Victorian homes light up from within at the touch of a switch as a built-in water pump keeps snow swirling all around the village. Your snowglobe sits on a snow-covered landscape with pine trees, encircled by a railroad track. A miniature green and red steam train circles around the track, in and out of the tunnel carved into the mountainside while a a medley of 8 holiday carols fills the air. Hurry - order now! Built-in water pump keeps snow flurries dancing all around the villagePlays music! This Thomas Kinkade snowglobe plays a medley of 8 beloved holiday melodies including "Jingle Bells," "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and more There's motion too! A miniature steam train, painted red and green for the season, circles around the track, in and out of the mountainside tunnelRequires 3 "AAA" batteries (not included) or AC adaptor (included)Measures 9-1/2" W x 8" H; 24.1 cm W x 20.3 cm H
Features & Highlights
- Bring home the spirit of Christmas with the Thomas Kinkade Journey Home for the Holidays Snowglobe, a first-ever exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
- Crystal-clear snowglobe with silvery star topper holds a fully sculpted, handcrafted and hand-painted miniature village of 3 buildings inspired by the holiday art of Thomas Kinkade
- The snowglobe rests atop a fully sculpted, snow-dusted landscape dotted with pine trees and encircled by railroad tracks
- Lights up! With the flip of a switch, the church on the hill and both Victorian homes illuminate from within for a breathtaking view
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
|Manufacturer:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Publisher:||The Bradford Exchange|
|Studio:||The Bradford Exchange|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bradford Exchange, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Bradford Exchange
mpn: 111103001, ean: 0784331808947,
From Mickey and Minnie to Winnie the Pooh, Walt Disney's time-honored characters have always captured the true meaning of holiday enchantment. Express the magic of Christmas and Disney in an old-fashioned Disney Christmas snowglobe, a special holiday collectible from The Bradford Exchange.Fully dimensional handcrafted sculpture showcases 13 hand-painted classic Disney characters - all from 1966 or earlier - in snow-blanketed holiday scenes. At the flip of a switch, one of 8 timeless holiday