Product Description & Reviews
Vermont Lanterns exclusive Anchor Series Oil Lamps. Classic Nautical style lantern available in four sizes and two finishes. The Anchor series can be used on a table or hung from its carry handle to create a unique wall lamp. Our Brass Anchor Lanterns are handcrafted solid brass, beautiful historical reproductions of a marine lantern. A fully functional classic nautical lantern, looks great on your boat or dock, or makes for nice decor in the living room or on a patio. Fantastic for emergency storm lighting, these ships lanterns work like a hurricane lantern, resisting wind and rain even on the high sea. Perfect gift for fans of Nautical Decor. This Anchor series lantern stands 10" tall (12" tall with the handle) and is 5" wide in diameter. The oil burning tank and wick are serviced from the bottom of the ship lantern. After filling with lamp oil, you can light or extinguish this ship lantern from the top by unclasping the hook from the hinge, and wicks are replaceable. Solid Brass Construction, Comes with a wick installed, burns standard Lamp Oil or Kerosene.
Features & Highlights
- Vermont Lanterns Brass Anchor Series available in 10", 12", 15", 19" sizes.
- Wick size: 1/2" Flat Wick - Burn Time: 12 hours
- A perfect blend of form and function our anchor lamps add to any decor, as well as being fully operational for ambient and emergency lighting
- We ship daily from Vermont - Express shipping options available
- Authentic Vermont Lanterns® is a Registered Trademark with the USPTO, and branded onto each piece.
|Item Size:||5.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.