Product Description & Reviews
Vermont Lanterns Chief Series Oil Lamps. Classic Carriage style lantern available in two sizes and finishes. The Chief series can be used on a table or hung from its carry handle to create a unique wall lamp. This Ship Lantern is a beautiful working handcrafted reproduction in heavy brass hardware of an old Chief Lanterns. It was originally designed in the 19th century for the Chief mate to find his way throughout the dark deck of the sailing ship during evening hour topside inspections. It still can be used out on the open sea, but also they are fantastic for emergency and ambient lighting. And when not in use, they are great decor accents, and conversation peices. Great for your Home, Patio, Boat, Bar, or Office! Ideal gifts for the Chief in your life who loves nautical memorabilia. This Chiefs series lantern stands 10" tall (13" tall with the handle) and is 5" wide. The oil burning tank and wick unit are serviced from the hinged door on the front, and wicks are replaceable. Solid Brass Construction, Comes with a wick installed, burns standard Lamp Oil or Kerosene.
Features & Highlights
- Vermont Lanterns Brass Chief Series available in 10" and 15" sizes.
- Wick size: 1/2" Flat Wick - Burn Time: 8 hours
- A perfect blend of form and function our nautical lamps add to any decor, as well as being fully operational for ambient and emergency lighting
- We ship daily from Vermont - Express shipping options available
- Authentic Vermont Lanterns® is a Registered Trademark with the USPTO, and branded onto each piece.
|Item Size:||5.5 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.