Product Description & Reviews
Kokeshi dolls are traditional Japanese figurines which main characteristic is their lack of arms and legs. Our exclusive collection of these fun kawaii dolls is hand-painted, made of schima Superba wood, have a simple trunk and an enlarged head with a few thin, painted lines to define the face. Then, it is sealed in luxurious varnish for a smooth and tactile finish.Inspired by the Japanese kokeshi design and Danish illustrative style, Lucie Kaas put this kokeshi figurines collection together with a commitment to storytelling which characterizes his approach to design. The mission is to discover artists and designers with high cultural impact and create figurines that can tell a story about each one.
Features & Highlights
- VINCENT VAN GOGH KOKESHI DOLL : Clearly identifiable because Van Gogh appears with a bandaged ear. The designer also highlighted his red hair and famous beard and drew inspiration in Van Gogh's famous Self-Portrait painting. Sculptor shapes the Van Gogh kokeshi doll from luxurious wood, and then Lucie Kass artists paint each kokeshi doll individually.
- Kokeshi-inspired collection of world-famous stars. Vincent Van Gogh doll comes in a beautiful drawstring bag and also in an adorable personalized packaging.
- Material: schima superba wood Dimensions: 5.7? H Made in Denmark by Lucie Kaas
- The Kokeshi Dolls are suitable for indoor use only and not suitable for young children due to the gold pigment used.
- For display purposes only not as a toy.
|Color:||Vincent Van Gogh|
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.52 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.