Product Description & Reviews
Memory Boxes are finely crafted, hand-painted wood boxes with hinged bas-relief lids. A message of love and friendship is written inside on the lid. Larger size is nice for jewelry, keys, notes, change. A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.Sentiment written inside box: "Protect and cherish; give wings to fly". Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.. 5.25"d x 3.5"w x 2"h hand-painted wood box with bas-relief resin carving on hinged lid. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents..
Features & Highlights
- Sentiment written inside box: "Protect and cherish; give wings to fly". Enclosure card included in box for gift-giving.
- 5.25"d x 3.5"w x 2"h hand-painted wood box with bas-relief resin carving on hinged lid. Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is made from Susan's original carving and design, and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree is an intimate line of figurative sculptures that speak in quiet ways to heal, comfort, protect and inspire. Sculptures communicate through gesture... to represent an emotion or mark a memory.
- Since 1999, Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree, her line of carved, figurative sculptures.
|Manufacturer:||DEMDACO - Home|
|Publisher:||DEMDACO - Home|
|Studio:||DEMDACO - Home|
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.