Product Description & Reviews
Ginger Jar, one kind of pots in China's Ming and Qing Dynasties urn, its cover is similar to the general's helmet, hence the name. The ginger jar began to appear in Ming Dynasty. Use The original use of Ginger Jar is similar to today's "urn". During the Ming Dynasty, thousands of Buddhism monasteries built Buddhist monasteries, leaving behind the cremation of the ashes of the deceased. After setting up a batch of special cans, the Ginger Jar were born. Most people use as a decorative jar now. Fine craftsmanship From natural Use Jingdezhen high quality kaolin as raw material, ensuring product quality.Jingdezhen porcelain is thin and light in fine texture, exstiting in pure white.Glaze is milky white or white pan-blue,the subtle elegance of Chinese elegance embodied in the shape and pattern of porcelain . Forming and drying The ceramic jar will be air dried after it finish shaping, preparing for glazing. Paints are usually glazed on the porcelain that has finished firing and molding with skillful painting. Then begin secondary firing. Pure handmade High-quality raw materials require high-quality hand glazing, each jar will have a different effect and a slightly irregular shape due to the glaze mobility during the glazing process. Hand-painted products reflect the traditional Chinese arts and crafts. These patterns are drawn outline by a series of folk artists. Chinese culture is deeply rooted in the marrow of each artist, drawing a point of dyeing. Each paint is fused with the charm of oriental culture. Porcelain painting art is a combination of three-dimensional and visual, tactile, light and color sensations. It is made by nature. Every jar is a piece of art, fulfilling culture and craft. We hope that every buyer can feel and touch this incredible art.
Features & Highlights
- Use Jingdezhen quality kaolin as raw material.Hand-drawn embryo providing a unique look for every piece.That's the charm of handmade.
- Hand-painted products reflect the traditional Chinese arts and crafts. These patterns are drawn out by the folk artists.Each line is full with a fusion of Eastern culture
- A beautiful home decor on table or shelf.The Helmet-shaped temple jar was popular during the Qing Dynasty.
- Every vase will be wrapped carefully so it will arrive perfectly safe and unharmed.You do not need to worry about recieving a broken vase.
- This is also the unique and best gift item for any occasions like Birthday, Father's day, Mother's day, Teacher Day, Christmas etc.
|Color:||Blue and White|
|Package Weight:||5.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.69 x 6.69 x 6.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.