Product Description & Reviews
History In ancient Japan, hand fans, such as oval and silk fans were influenced greatly by the Chinese fans. The folding fan was invented in Japan, with date ranging from the 6th to 9th centuries. High Quality Made of durable bamboo and silk which is soft, comfortable and environmental. Great for dancing fan A must-have collection for dancing lover. The ribs of the fan are high quality plastic from the southern part of china, the fan veils are hand dyed silk. Keep Cool Just take it along and enjoy the breeze created by this fancy fan. Suitable for keeping cool in hot weather. Package Includes: 1 Pair Hand Held Folding Fan Weight: 300g (10.6 oz) Dimension: Before folding: 33 x 82 x 0.8 cm (13.0 x 32.6 x 0.3 inches) After folding: 33 x 2.5 x 0.8 cm (13.0 x 1.0 x 0.3 inches)
Features & Highlights
- ★PORTABLE AND CONVENIENT - Small and exquisite, easily put into a bag inside. Perfect for outdoor activities and travel.
- ★CAN BE USED AS DECORATION - With the beautiful picture of Peony, decorate it on the wall is also a good choice.
- ★SUITABLE FOR ANY OCCASION - The folding are fashionable, easy to carry and long-lasting. The Japanese style design suit both casual and fashionable occasion.
- ★HAVE GOOD LUNGS - It can emit a loud sound when you open it with high speed. Small fan, Strong Airflow.
- ★MUFTI-APPLICATIONS - It can be used as performance fan on stage, or decoration fan in home, office, school, and dormitory. Very easy to carry and use.
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.68 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Fashioncraft / Event B
mpn: B01KEUY12I, ean: 0041262271456,